Our tours are available on your phone through the TravelStorys app! You do not need cel service or WiFi to use the tours in the parks, because you download the tours BEFORE you go.
Easy steps to getting the app and tours on your phone:
1. Install the TravelStorys app:
2. Register in the TravelStorys app by clicking on the person icon in the menu bar of the app screen. Make sure to create a profile.
3. Buy the tours in the TravelStorys app (search “gaper” in the app):
- Grand Teton National Park
- North Yellowstone National Park
- South Yellowstone National Park
- Rocky Mountain National Park:
- Glacier National Park
- AVAILABLE IN BETA: Zion National Park
- AVAILABLE IN BETA: Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- AVAILABLE IN BETA: Grand Canyon National Park North Rim
- AVAILABLE IN BETA: Bryce Canyon National Park
4. Download the tours, but make sure you have good signal, they are big files! The tours will be available to play as soon as they download, and will be in the list of Tours Nearby. The tours are good for 1 year.
PLEASE NOTE: Our tours work on any modern cell phone running either:
iOS 12 or newer
Android 9 or newer
Our tours also work with tablets:
iPads with Cellular chips running iPadOS 12 or newer.
Android tablets with GPS or Cellular chips running Android 9 or newer
If a tablet or a device does not contain a cellular or GPS chip, then the tour will not trigger stories automatically. GaperGuide tours are not compatible with devices that do not contain a cellular or GPS chip.
Questions about the tours? Call GaperGuide at: (307) 733-4626
Need assistance with the app itself? Call TravelStorys at: (307) 249-3874 or go to: TravelStorys Support